Multimedia Curriculum & Lesson Plans
Start Planning Projects for Classroom, School
Step-by-Step Video Curriculum Teaches Students to Produce
Multimedia/Video Projects Using Templates for Each Lesson
Plan, Record, and Edit Curriculum Modules
This is the process your students will follow as they work toward producing projects that look and sound professional. Curriculum Purpose The Digital Editing Production curriculum has been developed to introduce students to digital video production concepts and techniques using various digital video editing systems. Through hands-on 24 sessions, students learn about the editing process from digitizing raw video to producing finished segments. Special template DVDs/MediaCards are utilized to enhance the sessions and teach students the important elements of operation, video production and creating their own news story. Curriculum
- Over 1000 pages in color in each session guide.
- Pre- and Post-Test with daily quizzes and quick start curriculum.
- A teacher/instructor notebook with a module overview, answer keys, classroom tips, grading system tips, master set of duplicated tests, and many other helpful forms and information.
- A library of instructional and templates that go with each lesson
- A storyboard notebook containing storyboards that your students will use to produce a news story project.
- Quick start curriculum is available for each editing system.
Objective Lesson Plans
- Understanding the video editing process
- Understanding video production fundamentals
- Understanding continuity and its importance in video student projects
- Understanding the fundamentals of lighting/audio
- To compete a lesson or process within the classroom time
- Apply real skills for jobs and understanding
- Learn communication corporative skills
- Apply team work with others
- Digitize and prepare raw footage for editing
- Edit video footage to achieve continuity
- Apply titles, effects, and audio to video footage
- Mix audio using multiple audio tracks
- Read and follow a storyboard to produce a news story
- Learn to plan before and after production
- Learn editing, production and complete finished projects
- Apply the knowledge they have gained while producing their own video
Activities Sessions & Lesson Plans
Students learn how to operate the editing software, equipment and how to plan out a project.
- News storyboard notebook
- Crossword puzzle
- Grading structures
- Complete Teachers's Notebook for teaching a class.
All student curriculums feature step by step instruction customized around software and equipment. Curriculum includes life time free updates and can be delivered via internet, CD/DVD or media card.
Click to View Sample Table of Contents
Prices Range From $49 to $395 Per Site with Template Videos, Teachers Guide and Many Other Items.
Volume Discount available per Site
Call for a quote - 877-299-6268 Ext 1
Please Fill Out The School Profile Survey So We Can Focus On Your Real Classroom or School Needs in Providing a Quote. Click Below:
Also Pricing Is Based On:
- Number Of Students Per Hour
- Grade Level
- Room Sizes
- 7 to 10 Day Course
- Number Of Semesters
- How Many Students You Want On Task At The Same Time
Call Toll Free at 877-299-6268 or Email to
for a Quote
Our Powerful Curriculum is Customized for the Following Brands:
Many More Curriculums are Available
Features of Multimedia Curriculum
(Turn off Audio using pause button
above or on player below)